FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
Currently, we are looking for a full-time Field Service Engineer to join our expanding technical department.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to develop advanced technical skills and wants to be part of a fast-growing and exciting industry. The successful Field Service Engineer will report directly to the Technical Director and will have a chance to work with some of the best engineers in this field within Ireland.
Your position will involve the installation, service, maintenance, and repair of commercial espresso machines, and other types of hot beverage equipment. Additional on the job training plus manufacture training will be provided.
Previous experience in Espresso machine service is an advantage, but not essential, as training will be given. The successful candidate should have:
- Some experience in either domestic appliance or some type of electro/mechanical work
- Excellent customer-facing and communication skills
- Desire to learn new techniques and skills with a CAN DO attitude – a Pro-active learner
- Ability to work well under pressure, and in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on their own initiative, but also a good team player that can fit into the company culture
- Flexible approach to work and willingness to adapt to change
- Fork-lift license and Manual Handling Certificates desirable but not essential
- Full / Clean Irish Driving License is required
Our company is progressive and believes in providing a good working environment and with rewarding our employees’ efforts appropriately. Salary is negotiable based on relevant experience. Attractive Package, including company vehicle, mobile phone.
Core working hours: 40 hours per week, Tuesday to Saturday: 9am to 5pm. However, some out of office hours work are required for this role, including some weekends on-call on a rota basis. (Please note that you must be available to work on Saturdays)
If you think you have what it takes and passionate about the coffee industry, then please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com