Ringtons English Breakfast Tag and Envelop Tea Bags are the highest quality East African, Kenyan and Assam black teas blended together for a deep rounded flavour,
It is the connoisseur’s choice.
- 100% Fairtrade certified black tea, refreshing especially blended for breakfast drinking
- Tasty, refreshing and strong flavour
- Perfect for drinking at any time of the day
- Ideal for use in catering or office environment
- single cup tagged and envelopped tea bags
- 100 Tea bags per box | 1o boxes per case
Ringtons has been selecting speciality teas for their customers since 1907. Their tea-obsessed Tea Tasters travel the world to find the finest teas and proudly bring a range of carefully blended tea which will delight tea-lovers of all kinds.
We suggest the following preparation, brewing and preservation tips to help you fully enjoy your Ringtons tea.
Preparation – Use one tea bag per cup for the perfect of tea. Freshly drawn water (which has not been over-boiled) will bring out the finest flavours of our teas. Just boiled water is the ideal temperature for our tea bags.
Brewing – All teas need time to properly infuse, releasing their true flavours. Ringtons tea bags are best brewed for 3-5 mins, but no longer.
Serving suggestion – Can be served black or with milk