Linea PB has more refined and sharpened design with simplified lines comparing with the Linea Classic. The machine’s lower profile and increased work area make it practical, without abandoning La Marzocco distinctive and renown features.
Besides the stylistic updates, the Linea PB features improved component longevity and the exclusive, user-friendly interface software that gives the barista control over boiler temperatures, brewing volume, hot water tap dose, and auto-backflush, among others, to ensure a new level of performance and reliability is achieved.
This conical valve system assures progressive control of water flow and pressure via an internal orifice, before applying full pressure. The new conical paddle valve controls the pre-infusion while the volumetric pump is working at full pressure, therefore barista may also perform a pre-infusion on one group while the other is extracting coffee. This dynamic system allows the barista to reduce channeling for a more balanced extraction.
- Saturated Groups - ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot
- Dual Boiler System - separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production
- Dual PID (coffee and steam) - allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature
- Insulated Boilers - reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability
- Eco Mode - can be programmed to enter stand-by mode, improving energy efficiency
- USB: making it possible to update firmware
- Stainless Steel Portafilters & Precision Baskets - for improved cup quality and consistency
- Digital Display - temperature display, shot timers, flow pulse counter and intuitive programming simplifies the adjustment of machine parameters
- Tall Cups - allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups (+2.5cm /1in. in height)
- Auto Back-flush Program - automatic cleaning program
- Available Models - 2, 3 or 4 groups
- Machine Operation - automatic (AV) and mechanical paddle (MP) versions
- Cup Warmer - maintain espresso and cappuccino cups heated at a proper temperature
- Pre-heating System - prior to entering into the coffee boiler, water is pre-heated – thus increasing productivity
- Hot Water Economizer - fine-tune the temperature of the hot water spout
- Ruby Flow Restrictors - synthetic ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion
- Barista Lights - LED lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup
- High Legs - makes it easier to access beneath the machine (+7.5cm / 3in. in height)
- Customizable colours - based on the RAL colour system, on request