With BLUEDOT, Carimali creates a new philosophy – USC, Ultra Coffee Service: The excellence of the HORECA world meets the user friendliness of automatic service. The state-of-the art new bean to cup machine CARIMALI BLUEDOT was shown for the first time at the HOST International Hospitality Exhibition in Milan 2015. This much waited bean to cup machine, is designed to perfectly cater for the Office Coffee Service as well as the HORECA segments, for an average daily output of 75 cups.
It has great flexibility and the many available configurations are just some of the major strengths of BLUEDOT: you can even fit two brewers despite its compact size. Every detail has been carefully considered: the machine height is lower than 600 mm, so it can be fitted in any standard kitchen cupboard with no need to move it, since the hoppers can be refilled by removing them from the front.
It can be connected to the water supply in 3 different configurations: direct water connection, internal water tank or hybrid solution: simply by turning a tap, you can shift from water tank to direct main connection.
It is defined by a modular concept and snap-in design: all the components are subject to periodic cleaning cycles (coffee group included) and simply removable without any tool. Available in white and black color.
• TFT display 4.3″ with 6 selection buttons
• Available in Espresso, Fresh Brew or dual Espresso/FB configuration
• Modular product container – removable from the front
• Water supply from a large internal water tank or direct water connection
• Modular concept: reduced maintenance costs
• 2 Grinders, 1 automatic milk frother, 2 instant containers, 2 mixers
• Voltage/Total power: 240V 1+N 50/60Hz 1.7W
• Coffee Hopper Capacity: 0.6 kg
• Instant Container Capacity: 1.1 L
• Coffee Boiler Capacity: 0.6 L
• Drip Tray Capacity: 1.0 L
• Internal Water Tank Capacity: 4.0 L
• Net weight: 25 Kg
• Gross weight: 30 Kg
• Dimension (WxDxH mm): 368 x 550 x 585
It available in two colours: Black and White