The FB80 was manufactured for the 2006 World Barista Championship in Bern to mark the company’s 80th anniversary. While equipped with GB5 technology, it is fitted with panels that can be produced in any RAL colour or decorated with artwork or logos. It is ideal for locations where quality in the cup and design are equally important.
Like the GB5, a dynamic preheater assembly ensures that water entering the coffee boiler is precisely 170 degrees F. 170 degree F water replaces hot water exiting the group, reducing temperature swings in the coffee boiler. An algorithm-based PID temperature controller further reduces temperature fluctuation in the coffee boiler.
The group cap and an integrated ruby flow restrictor reduces channelling to ensure that water never leaves the saturated area of the coffee boiler, hence eliminating the introduction of temperature instability during brewing.
- Saturated Groups - ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot
- Dual Boiler System - separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production
- Dual PID (coffee and steam) - allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature
- Insulated Boilers - reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability
- Ruby Flow Restrictors - synthetic ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion
- Pre-heating System - prior to entering into the coffee boiler, water is preheated thus increasing productivity
- Stainless Steel Portafilters & Precision Baskets - for improved cup quality and consistency
- Digital Display - temperature display, shot timers and intuitive programming simplifies the adjustment of machine parameters
- Hot Water Economizer - fine tune the temperature of the hot water spout
- Tall Cups - allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups (+2.5cm /1in. in height)
- Auto Back-flush Program - automatic cleaning program
- Available Models - 2, 3 or 4 groups
- Machine Operation - automatic (AV), semiautomatic (EE) and mechanical paddle (MP) versions
- Cup Warmer - maintain espresso and cappuccino cups heated at a proper temperature
- Barista Lights - led lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup
- High Legs - makes it easier to access beneath the machine (+7.5cm / 3in. in height)
- Personalized Colors - customizable colors based on the RAL color system, on request
- Auto Steam - simple steaming system stops automatically at your desired temperature
- Customizable colours - based on the RAL colour system, available on request
: 2, 3 or 4 groups.
: automatic (AV), semiautomatic (EE) and mechanical paddle (MP)
: maintain espresso and cappuccino cups heated at a proper
: led lighting allows you to focus on your extraction an
d the cup.
: makes it easier to access beneath the machine (+7.5cm
/ 3in. in height).
: customizable colors based on the RAL color system, on req
: simple steaming system stops automatically at your d