At Vero Coffee, we have been closely monitoring the Covid-19 situation and have been following the advice provided by the HSE, WHO and Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
We have already taken a number of precautionary steps to protect our staff and minimise the negative impact on the service we provide. These measures include:
- Issuing a clear travel policy to all employees which follows the latest guidelines given by the HSE and WHO and minimising any unnecessary business-related travel.
- Minimise the visitors coming to our business, all visitors must use the hand sanitiser provided as soon as they enter the business, followed by completing the visitor sign-in book at the reception.
- Communicating to all our employees the importance of basic hygiene protocols in line with WHO and HSE guidance. (avoiding crowded places and close contact with people who are unwell or showing symptoms of illness. Practice frequent hand washing with soap and warm water).
- Setting up disinfection dispensers across various locations within our premises. Encouraging the use of disinfectant, bio-degradable wipes and anti-bacterial sprays across the entire business.
- Proactively managing our back-up plan in the event that employees cannot attend work due to Covid-19 related causes. We use cloud-based IT and communication systems to support our business functions, allowing all office-based staff to work from home with minimal impact to our daily operation, if required.
- Since the end of January, we have been working to ensure that we have sufficient levels of stock, and are confident that most of our key product lines will not be affected in the short to medium term. We will continue to monitor the stock situation over the coming weeks.
We have had no suspected cases reported within our business but should this happen we would report this to the HSE and follow the advice given. We are working hard to ensure your service will not be affected, and so far our courier company DPD is operating as normal.
However, we do understand this is a fast-moving situation and we will continue to update our customers regularly or as events unfold.
Please note that should your own business become affected by Covid-19, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your support.