The Eureka Olympus 75E HI-SPEED Grinder is a medium to high output coffee grinder, capable of meeting the demands of most coffee shops. This new upgraded high speed version uses the same motor from its bigger brother – the Mythos, and it is also capable using the Mythos Titanium blades. This machine can deliver the highest standard of grind consistency and performance.
This on-demand grinder has stepless micrometrical grinding adjustment, which makes it extremely easy to use. Electronic control of doses: Single and double dose, with independent adjustment, or continuous grinding. This grinder allows you to precisely select the grind size that you want, and delivers extremely consistent results. The machine body is made from steel & aluminium, very similar to that of a Mazzer style production.
This grinder has excellent build quality and presents fantastic value for money. The Eureka Olympus 75E is a serious commercial grinder.
• Micrometric grind dosing adjustment stepless, (single and double dose and continuous grind option)
• Digital dose counter with reset
• Lock function
• Courtesy lights above fork holder
• Portafilter Holder
• Power 800 watt, Engine 1400rpm
• 75mm Flat Steel Burrs (Titanium optional)
• Hourly output 17 Kg/h
• Hopper capacity 3.2 Kg
• Height x width x depth 490 x 240 x 275 mm (with short hopper)
• Net weight 15.4 Kg